Sunday, September 12, 2010

Fundraising update

Good afternoon everyone!

Your response and show of support for Mugsy has been overwhelming and on behalf of all of us, I say thank you.  Candle orders are pouring in and donations have been picking up.  At this rate, we should make our October 18th deadline with time to spare:)

Now, for some reason Etsy is charging about $8 shipping per item purchased so I'll have to check my settings again.  So if you pay for your order and notice an unusually high shipping rate, please contact me and I'll refund the difference.  Otherwise contact me before payment and I'll recalculate it for you.  Right now USPS Priority shipping for packages are ranging from $7-$15 depending on weight and distance from Maine.

In the meantime, special thanks to everyone sending in donations.  So far we've received $35 from Deborah Ragsdale - Georgia, Kristen McDonald - Hawaii, and Danielle Hendry - Washington.  Current candle orders are pending until payment is received and will be added to the tally.  Please continue to spread the word and thank you again for your generosity:)

No comments:

Post a Comment