Sunday, September 19, 2010

Holiday shopping for a good cause



Alright!  We're about 1/3 of the way to our goal thanks to a purchase for a friend's birthday by Susan Gaughan of New York City and a generous donation from Leslie Chappell of North Carolina.

Don't forget my candles make great gifts for any occasion and can be made unscented upon request.  I've got some great new holiday candles coming out shortly and of course everything sold in my shop until October 18th will go towards Mugsy's operation so get some holiday shopping done early or pick up a unique gift for an upcoming birthday or anniversary.  Need gifts for Hanukkah?  Drop me a line and I'll see what I can do!  

Or once again you can simply make a donation, whether it's $1, $5, $20 or even $50.  No amount is too great or too small and every penny we get is appreciated.  As always, anything leftover after the operation gets donated to the Coastal Humane Society of Maine.



No comments:

Post a Comment